Running Facebook ads with someone else’s strategy is a lot like buying new clothes! It takes some time, searching and even a little bit of tailoring to find the right fit! In fact, not all ad strategies are created equal. Some have a greater chance at success than others, and not all strategies are designed to be “one size fits all”.
Wondering how to make a strategy work for you? Click play and listen to this week’s episode of Ads That Convert and have your ad strategy fitting like a great pair of trousers in no time!
What You'll Discover:
- You’ve copied someone else’s successful strategy completely, every detail, and it’s not working. What’s happening?
- Don’t be afraid to change, modify or tweak a basic ads strategy to fit you perfectly!
- A successful entrepreneur’s approach to ads and how it differs from an unsuccessful entrepreneur’s approach to ads.
Get on the waitlist for Ads On Fire!
Join my Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Message me on Facebook or Instagram
- Facebook Group
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!