We all want to make more sales in our business, right? But what do you do when you're running ads…..but not seeing any sales as a result? Does it mean your ads aren't working?
Not necessarily. And in this episode of Ads That Convert, I'm sharing the reasons why Facebook ads don't make sales. Tune in and learn all about the true role of ads, and what you need to be focusing on to measure the sales they make.
What You'll Discover:
- The importance of tracking sales performance from ads, and how to do it well.
- Does a lack of sales attribution to your ads mean that the ads aren’t working?
- Before you blame your Facebook ads, take a look at your metrics!
Get on the waitlist!
Join the Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Message me on Facebook or Instagram
- Facebook Group
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!