Where does your ad actually show up on Facebook? I think that’s a great question that deserves a closer look!
Often times when a platform gives us the choice between automatically doing something for us, or letting us do it ourselves, beginners choose automatic, and experts do things the hard way.
But as Facebook Ads Manager continues to get more elaborate, and the algorithm continues to evolve, that simply isn’t the case anymore.
In a lot of cases, automatic would actually be the best possible option, but there are still some very specific instances where you’ll want to have control over ad placement! If this hasn’t scared you yet (or even if it has scared you a little), click play and get all of the details on which one to go with!
What You'll Discover:
- The alarming truth about the number of placement options available to you.
- How automatic placement actually works.
- Special considerations about different platform functions.
- How the options are laid out, and what they control when you decide to edit your ad placement.
- Key considerations when choosing to automate your ads or choosing placements manually.
“If you’re using a video ad and it’s more than a minute long, you won’t be able to show it on Instagram”
“What devices do you want your ads to be shown on?”
“A simple way to get your ads set up is to choose automatic placement”
“Serving your ad in as many places as possible is actually the best way to optimize it to get the best results”
“As always, the key is in the testing”
Join the Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!