How can you tell if an audience is warm or cold? How do you decide which targeting options to use in your ads? I’m here to help you with all of your temperature taking needs on this week’s episode of Ads That Convert!
I’m sharing what exactly makes an audience cold, warm or hot, and when you should consider using them to reach your sales and engagement goals!
I’m also sharing some of my own insights into effective targeting, including my personal favourite audience to use! Tune in and solve all of your targeting problems!
What You'll Discover:
- How to define what is a warm, hot or cold audience
- How do you decide which to use when creating your ads?
- What’s the deal with lookalike audiences?
- The difference between Facebook Page likes and page engagements.
- The three phases of targeting, and when to use the appropriate targeting options.
Get on the waitlist!
Join the Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!