I’m in the mood for a celebration! Ads That Convert Podcast is one year old this week!
I’m in such a good mood, and have been so overjoyed to be in your earbuds every week for the last year, that I’m running a very special giveaway for all you loyal listeners. You’ll have to click play to find out what it is…..but that’s not the only great thing about this week’s episode!
There’s been a lot happening in the world of Facebook ads, and today I will be covering the updates and changes that you will be seeing in the near future. What will you be seeing on the dashboard and what does it mean? How are metrics changing, and what do the new ads status updates mean? Why are your videos and photos getting masked or chopped off? These are just some of the things I’ll be addressing, but one of them is absolutely crucial to understand, so you’ll want to tune in and check out what’s been going on, and how you can best navigate the new updates!
What You'll Discover:
- What changes are happening to the ads dashboard?
- What is Learning Status and how does it impact your ads?
- What’s new with the Ads Reporting section?
- How does the Ads Preview Experience change the game for setting up your ads?
- Are the updates a good thing, or a bad thing?
- What’s happening with Aspect Ratios on videos and photos, and why should you care?
Get on the waitlist!
Join the Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!