More and more, I’m noticing that the most compelling Facebook ads, that people will relate to most, are ones that tell a story. The kind of messaging that creates an emotional connection, and allows your audience to see why YOU’RE the best person to guide them on their journey.
But how do you tell that story? In fact, how do you even identify what it is! And that’s where my guest, Kay Fabella comes in.
Kay Fabella is a storyteller, wordsmith and brand strategist, who helps pivoting entrepreneurs uplevel their business by upgrading the stories they tell.
Her passion is helping business owners share their message to connect with more of the people they were meant to serve, to position themselves as the go-to expert in their space.
A Los Angeles native based in Madrid, Spain, she helps solopreneurs to Fortune 500 companies find, tell and share their stories to boost their brands and bottom lines.
In this week's episode you'll discover:
- Why stories are so important in your messaging and business
- How to find your own signature story – even if you don't think you have one!
- The importance of knowing your audience….before you tell them stories.
- The 4 step framework Kay uses to create a powerful story and message that your audience will LOVE!
Visit Kay's website
Join her community – Pivot With Purpose
To share your thoughts on the podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Or DM me on Messenger or Instagram
- Share this show on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally, and would love to give you a shout out on the show
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Right click here, and save as to download this episode to your computer
Connect with me on Social Media
Are you interested in learning more about Facebook Advertising? Visit me on the following channels: