This week we’re diving a little deeper into Campaign Budget Optimization….and looking at how to effectively test your ads when first getting them started with CBO.
I’m sharing what I’ve learned about split testing your ads using CBO, and how to get the most out of your testing phase so that you can ensure you get clear data on all the ads you want to test! Which can be tricky to do when Facebook is deciding where your budget is spent!
But even with CBO allocating budget automatically for you, it’s still possible to run controlled, split tests to see which ads are performing best…..before you scale!
So listen in to my top tips on how to effectively structure and run your ad campaigns when you're in testing phase and using CBO.
What You'll Discover:
- What I’ve learned from using CBO for the last 12 months (instead of putting it off until the last minute).
- Some important things to know about the testing phase of your ads when using CBO.
- How using CBO differs at ad set level, and how to perform split testing now that things have changed.
Join the VIP wait list for Ads On Fire!
Join my Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Message me on Facebook or Instagram
- Facebook Group
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!