How do you create Facebook and Instagram story ads that are natural, compelling and don’t feel too sleazy? I’m glad you asked!
I’m breaking down how to get the best results, and your story ads popping, on this week’s episode of Ads That Convert! While it’s not overly complicated (we all know much much I love simplicity), there are definitely some things to consider when creating your ad!
What should your story say? What should be on it? How do I make sure my audience reacts to it? These are just a few of the considerations I’ll be covering in this episode, so stay tuned and get ready to create amazing Facebook and Instagram story ads that your followers and supporters will truly love to see and experience!
What You'll Discover:
- How to convey what you want to say in the image within your story ad
- A word of caution about using some of the automatic features offered by Facebook.
- When are story ads at their best and most powerful?
- One of the most simplistic pays to create an Instagram story ad.
- Tips and tricks to get you the nicest looking ad that delivers the results you’re looking for!
Get on the waitlist for Ads On Fire!
Join my Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!