When this episode is released, it will be less than 4 weeks until Christmas! EEK!
I don’t know about you, but I LOVE Christmas. Mainly because I get to watch the excitement and joy on the face of my 7 year old son when he sees his presents from Santa under the tree. But I absolutely love all the old traditions that go with Christmas too.
We go full on with putting out a wee dram and some cookies for Santa, and a carrot for Rudolf. And this weekend we’ll be choosing a tree, and putting up the Christmas lights on the house. Scary how fast Christmas comes around…..especially when you’re planning out a holiday campaign in your business!
Which leads into a question I’m often asked at this time of year……what do I do with my FB ads over Christmas?
Should you turn them off on Christmas Day/Boxing Day/New Year’s Day, and then back on again? Will they be more expensive? Will anyone want to buy?
All questions that I'm answering in this episode of Ads That Convert.
In this week's episode you'll discover:
- Is it really a good idea to run ads over the festive period?
- The do's and don'ts of pausing/stopping/scaling ads over Christmas and New Year.
- Will your ads become more expensive during the holiday season?
- A smart hack to keeping your ad results on track and your cost per lead down!
To share your thoughts on the podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Or DM me on Messenger or Instagram
- Share this show on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally, and would love to give you a shout out on the show
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Connect with me on Social Media
Are you interested in learning more about Facebook Advertising? Visit me on the following channels: