Emily Hodge joins me this week to discuss the shame she felt around running Facebook Ads prior to her last launch, and how she found great success when she finally started!
I’m really excited to be talking about this, because most often, the problems I hear people having with Facebook ads, are around the money side of things: “Am I going to lose money running ads?” or “Will my return on investment be worth it?”.
This conversation goes more into answering questions such as “Will I annoy people?” and “Am I really that good if I need to use ads to promote myself?”.
When Emily brought this topic up to me, I realized she was onto something that other people might be struggling with, so we got together and created this episode of Ads That Convert, just for you.
What You'll Discover:
- The antidote to hustle, and Emily’s past ad experience.
- The challenge, the launch and the mental struggle surrounding ads.
- How she came to realise there's nothing shameful about promoting yourself.
- The amazing results Emily had after making this mindset switch
Soundbites from this Episode:
“Why does life have to be about hustle and running around like a headless chicken”
“There was a long old mental state of change to go through before I got to where I was with the launch”
“The way I was feeling about ads was almost that it was a badge of honour not to use them.”
“It’s okay to promote yourself. People need to promote themselves”
“I think word of mouth is hugely important”
“I absolutely understand what I’m looking for now”
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!