I don’t know about you, but I LOVE Christmas. Which is the exact reason I'm running an encore episode to a VERY relevant topic for this time of year!
In this episode of Ads That Convert, I go full on answering a very common question….What do I do with my FB ads over Christmas?
Should you turn them off on Christmas Day/Boxing Day/New Year’s Day, and then back on again? Will they be more expensive? Will anyone want to buy?
If these are questions you've found yourself asking in relation to the holidays, and whether or not your ads will be effective during the hustle and bustle of holiday shopping and festivities, then you're going to want to click play and hear all about it!
What You'll Discover:
- Is it really a good idea to run ads over the festive period?
- The do's and don'ts of pausing/stopping/scaling ads over Christmas and New Year.
- Will your ads become more expensive during the holiday season?
- A smart hack to keeping your ad results on track and your cost per lead down!
Join Launched – my 3 month group coaching program:
Get on the waitlist for Ads On Fire!
Join my Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!