Now more than ever, authentic connection with audience is highly important. If you're wondering how to connect with your tribe, and what to say during times of turbulence, then I've got you covered!
This week I’m joined by my dear friend Kate Dramis, conversion copywriter to some of the biggest names in the online space.
We go deep into discussion about what you need to consider changing in your copy, so you can craft a powerful message to your audience……even when you don't know what to say about current times.
We’re also sharing our thoughts on what people who are having massively successful launches, even in difficult times, are doing, and why it’s working for them!
What You'll Discover:
- How much or little should we talk about turbulent times in our copy?
- Is it a bad idea to sell in your copy right now?
- How to change your message when you want to pivot into doing something completely different
- How do you avoid sounding like everyone else as the world discusses what’s happening?
Kate’s Messaging Workshop:
Join the VIP wait list for Ads On Fire!
Join my Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!