Today we’re looking at the power of the launch debrief and why it’s essential to your course and business growth! You and I both know that, when a launch is in full swing, emotions are high and there are a lot of things going on. It can sometimes feel like one big rollercoaster!
But when it’s all done and dusted, one of the most important things you can do, is to dig into the data and look at what went well, what didn’t go so well, and how you can improve it for the next time!
If you’re not sure which metrics matter, or how to do a debrief of your launch, don’t worry: I’m sharing my process with you in this episode!
And if that’s not exciting enough, I also have a very special announcement happening in this episode…..but you'll have to tune in to discover what it is!
What You'll Discover:
- The one thing that many struggling entrepreneurs do when they get to the end of a launch, and why it isn’t serving them.
- Which metrics matter during your launch, and how to assess what they're telling you?
- The importance of a debrief in helping you identify and focus on what really happened in your launch.
Join the The Launch Lab Podcast Waitlist and enter the FREE Giveaway to win a set of Apple AirPods: https://lizm9.sg-host.com/labwaitlist
Launch Debrief template: https://lizmelville.com/debrief
Join Ads On Fire!
Join my Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Message me on Facebook or Instagram
- Facebook Group
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!