In this episode, I'm chatting with the founder of Sleep Well Wake Happy and creator of the Feel Like Yourself Again baby sleep solution, Tamiko Kelly.
Tamiko is a certified sleep consultant, a holistic health practitioner, as well as an international speaker. Before diving into today’s topic Tamiko tells her background story and what steps led her to the creation and opening of her business.
- What got Tamiko started with Facebook ads back in 2013: the reaction, and the impact they had on her business.
- How Tamiko specifically targets smaller audiences, what she calls micro-niching, in order to reach exactly the right people with her ads.
Quotes from this episode:
“Facebook ads are just like anything else in your business. We’re not throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks. That’s not the right way to run a business.”
“If you think Facebook ads won't work in your niche or business…..you’re just making excuses. It’s not true.”
“Getting low cost leads because your messaging is so on point, you’ve done the research, and you’ve truly worked at it.”
To share your thoughts on the Podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Or DM me on Messenger or Instagram
- Share this show on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally, and would love to give you a shout out on the show
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Right click here, and save as to download this episode to your computer
Connect with me on Social Media
Are you interested in learning more about Facebook Advertising? Visit me on the following channels: