I’m so excited to be answering your questions on today’s episode of Ads That Convert!
I asked what was on your mind, and you delivered, so today we’ll be answering questions like “What are the key stats to focus on for each type of ad?” and “What’s the best converting ad for building a list before the launch runway begins?”
It takes time to find the winning formula for your Facebook ads, but without knowing which stats are important, will you even know if you find it? Don’t worry, after this episode, you will! I’ve got you covered!
In This Episode!
- Engagement and video view ads and what stats are relevant to them.
- Ads that drive traffic, and what are the 3 key stats for them?
- Conversion ads and how to track their performance effectively
- Reverse engineering ads for a launch, and the best time of the week to start.
- Which is the best ad for building a mailing list?
Soundbites from this Episode:
“I really want to help you simplify your ad campaigns”
“All too often we can focus on the wrong numbers, think our ads are working well, and it’s just not the case”
“You might be prepared to pay more for clicks if that link is leading through for you to sell a high ticket offer.”
“What is a good cost per lead?”
“Facebook needs time to optimize your ads”
“Give yourself as much time as possible to do that prelaunch activity”
Links & Resources
Facebook Live: How to Create a Messenger Bot to Skyrocket your Engagement Today
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!