Do you struggle to know where to start when it comes to “all things tech” in your business?
You want to generate leads and send them on the journey to becoming paying customers, BUT… you don't quite know how to do it!
Meet today's special guest, Toni Martin. Toni is an absolute ninja when it comes to the tech side of the customer experience!
Between setting up funnels, marketing systems, and making entrepreneurs feel like they can truly succeed!
In this episode of The Launch Lab Podcast, we fall down the technology rabbit hole and talk about:
- Where business owners should start when it comes to implementing tech into their processes
- How to choose the right tech solutions
- The minimum requirements to set up your customer journey, and
- Common mistakes to avoid!
Save yourself a lot of time, hassle and future frustration by clicking play and start listening to this episode now!
In this episode:
[6:55] Is tech so challenging that most people can’t do it?
[8:15] Where should a business owner start when it comes to implementing technology and funnels in their business?
[12:07] How do you go about selecting the right technology to get the job done?
[15:27] What are the minimum requirements for setting up a customer journey and getting yourself out there to begin making sales?
[18:55] Are there shortcuts people can take to learn the basics of tech and funnels at an accelerated rate? When should someone consider handing those roles to someone else?
[22:25] What are some common mistakes people make behind the scenes of their funnels?
Check out Toni's Tech Vault | Visit Toni's Website
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Message me on Facebook or Instagram
- Facebook Group
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!