Have you ever found yourself running ads to a brand new sales page….but not seeing sales from the ads? And wondering how on earth you can best optimise your ads to drive more sales from the page?
On today’s episode of Ads That Convert, I'm sharing top tips on how best to optimise your ads so Facebook is well equipped to go get you the results you want!
And I’m also offering a few suggestions that you can use when deciding which ads to run in order to boost your traffic, bring people to your website, establish a customer base and start selling!
What You'll Discover:
- Which campaign objective should you be choosing in order to get people to click the ad, go to your website and make a purchase?
- How do you ensure that Facebook has enough data to display your ads to the perfect members of your audience?
- How can you get Facebook to go out and get you the result that you really want?
Join Ads On Fire!
Join my Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Message me on Facebook or Instagram
- Facebook Group
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!