This week we’re talking about a topic close to my heart – how to hire a great ads manager you can totally trust! With so many people out there claiming to be experts, it can be difficult to narrow down the list of prospective ads managers and find the best person for you.
In this episode, I’m sharing my strategy for finding the perfect ads manager for your next campaign. You want the best results with as little headache as possible, and the right person will be able to deliver that experience to you.
But before you sign on the dotted line and hire the next expert you meet, click play and take some notes. I’m sharing the best questions to ask, the types of questions you should expect to be asked, and what you’ll want to be crystal clear on before parting with your money and setting up ads for that new and exciting launch!
What You'll Discover:
- What hiring the wrong ads manager can mean for your business.
- Agency or solopreneur – what will best suit your needs?
- The questions you should have ready before you interview any ads manager.
- Don’t be surprised if your potential ads manager has questions for you in return!
- How to be confident you can trust the person you're hiring
Soundbites from this Episode:
“That’s a pretty scary position to be in when you’re putting all that trust and faith in someone and they just don’t deliver”
“All ads managers are not the same”
“What do I actually need them to deliver for me?”
“Don’t be shy in asking for examples of the types of ads that they’ve run”
“An ads manager is going to have their own type of ideal client as well”
Join the Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!