You know you need ads to have a successful launch, and to reach more people…. but you’re scared silly to get started!
And you wouldn't be alone in feeling that way. A lot of people get overwhelmed when it comes to starting to implement Facebook ads, and they often begin learning about them too close to launch time to get a real feel for them.
But don’t worry! I’m here to help!
In this episode, I’ll be explaining how to learn the ins and outs of getting started with Facebook ads….. and how to practice with as little as $7.
A little less scary? I thought so!
If you’ve got a big launch on the horizon, and want to make sure you’re getting it right the first time, tune in and lift some of that stress and worry about ads!
What You'll Discover:
- Common causes of fear of Facebook ads….and how to overcome them
- The starting point of where people go wrong
- How to learn about your audience and test posts before parting with your money
- What audience size should you be choosing?
- When should you begin learning about ads?
Soundbites from this episode:
“Stop thinking of Facebook ads as advertising”
“What would you tell them so that they would like you? So that they would be interested in you as a person?”
“It will typically cost you less out of your budget to get an engagement than it will to actually get a sign-up”
“Are people resonating with your message?”
“How can we have a constant flow of people coming into our business so that we can generate new leads?”
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!