What would you do if you do if you had a launch failed…..because of mistakes with your Facebook ads? Would you turn against them and believe they didn’t work? Would you consider your whole launch a complete failure?
Well today I’m talking to Laura Earnshaw, who did exactly that! But she soon learned how to turn it all around to have great success with her future launches.
Laura has an amazing business centered around helping children learn, grow and thrive as individuals. And when the demand made itself known, she put together a great course to help parents implement her strategies and help their children become more confident and self aware!
The problem occurred when she began to get serious about pushing the course out to a new audience, and a few simple mistakes (which we all can and do make) derailed her entire launch!
She calls this her Launch of Doom! So in this episode, I’m asking her all kinds of questions, not only about what went wrong, but what she started to do right that resulted in her 8x her ad spend in revenue!
What You'll Discover:
- Why Laura stepped away from corporate to create My Happy Mind.
- The Launch Of Doom (and why failure wasn’t actually Facebook’s fault!)
- How she decided to keep running ads, and got back into the mindset for success.
- The steps Laura took to ensure massive success on her next launch!
Get on the waitlist for Ads On Fire!
Join my Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!