Cost per lead is a metric that stresses a lot of people out when they're running Facebook ads. Much like obsessing over the numbers on a scale, discouraging people from losing weight, obsessing over your cost per lead might discourage you from going in on an ad strategy that will have huge results.
I’m taking a moment this week to dive into why cost per lead isn't the only metric you should be focusing on, and how to devise a strategy based on actual data, rather than just feeling out whether or not the cost is “too high”.
The more knowledge and data you have, the more informed decisions you can make, so click play and let’s get you the information you need to rock your next series of ads!
What You'll Discover:
- Why overcoming the fear of spending money on Facebook ads is crucial to making decisions and running a successful campaign.
- Much in the same way you can focus on the wrong numbers in weight loss, it’s also true with Facebook ads!
- What numbers should you be measuring your cost per lead against?
Register for my brand new, FREE Ads Training!
Join my Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Message me on Facebook or Instagram
- Facebook Group
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!