At time of recording this episode, I've just returned from Chris Ducker’s Youpreneur Summit in London. And that’s come only a few days after I got home from California for James Wedmore’s Business By Design Live event!
As well as a bucketload of lightbulb moments and inspiration, I had ONE key takeaway from these events.
The power of community.
What I saw at BBD Live and at Youpreneur, were communities supporting and lifting each other. It wasn’t just a roomful of individual entrepreneurs – there was a group energy. Everyone was focused on a similar path and purpose, and were committed to helping others fulfil their dreams.
But in our rush to create Facebook ads that will have people signing up for our lists, registering for our webinars, and paying for traffic to make our launches bigger and scale our businesses faster – we often forget that word of mouth within our own communities is the most powerful form of advertising there is. It can account for up to 21% of our sales, and influence an even bigger percentage of that.
If you can build a community of raving, loyal fans who love what you do. Who follow your every word. Who are waiting for you to give them an opportunity to work with you – they will buy. But not only that – they’ll TALK about you. They’ll tell EVERYONE what a great experience they had.
Wouldn’t you want that in your business? If so, grab your earbuds and listen in to this episode!
In this week's episode you'll discover:
- Why building community within your business is SO important to your success
- 3 key steps to creating a strong community instead of just an audience
- The forgotten Facebook ad strategy that can gather your tribe to you, and explode your visibility and impact
To share your thoughts on the podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Or DM me on Messenger or Instagram
- Share this show on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally, and would love to give you a shout out on the show
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Connect with me on Social Media
Are you interested in learning more about Facebook Advertising? Visit me on the following channels: