Conversions? Leads? What exactly IS a conversion, and how do I track them?
If you are driving someone to a landing page, a sale, or an email sign up you are using a conversion ad. And if you don't tell Ads Manager what it is supposed to be looking for, you may end up looking at a blank dashboard…..even though sign ups are trickling through!
In this episode, I give you the low down on conversion rates, the Facebook ads dashboard, and tracking the physical movements of people looking at your ad.
What You’ll Hear:
- How to accurately track your conversion rate and why it matters
- All about the Facebook Ad Pixel and how to use it
- Why you should map out all the pages for your sales funnel before you create your ad
- How to identify and pixel the page that confirms a conversion has happened.
Episode 002 – Using the FB Ad Pixel
FREE Checklist to set up and use the FB Ad Pixel
To share your thoughts on the Podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Or DM me on Messenger or Instagram
- Share this show on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally, and would love to give you a shout out on the show
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Right click here, and save as to download this episode to your computer
Connect with me on Social Media
Are you interested in learning more about Facebook Advertising? Visit me on the following channels: