Zach Spuckler is the go to expert when it comes to running challenges! And he's on a quest to help entrepreneurs use challenges to get their work in front of more paying customers!
After going through a stressful and tiring launch, Zach found himself asking if there was a better way to engage people who want to buy from him. He began running 5-day challenges, and matched his revenue from the last launch with a lot less stress!
Zach’s also a great person for me to geek out with about ads, so when we got into the highs and lows of launching, and the ad-motional rollercoaster that comes with it, the conversation was very relatable!
If you’ve been thinking about running a challenge for your next launch, click play and listen to a challenge specific episode of Ads That Convert!
What You'll Discover:
- How Zach went from Periscope to running successful challenges and Facebook ads for clientele.
- How does a challenge stack up to a webinar or video series type launch?
- The difference between getting a result, and shifting a mindset during a launch.
- What a challenge really is, and what to put into it to generate sales.
- A real look into the highs and lows of launching with challenges and ads.
“Having a 40, 50, even 60 percent profit margin is crazy amazing in the world of business”
“There has to be a simpler process”
“When I get an idea I just run with it and do it”
“We don’t all start out super confident”
“Your challenge should create a really specific outcome that actually creates the desire for your paid for product”
“I know people who are getting 8 to 10x return on their ad spend by warming up their audience”
Join the Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Message me on Facebook or Instagram
- Facebook Group
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!