Facebook has just (quietly!) announced a BIG change to the structure of ad campaigns, which affects how you set and spend your budget for your ads.
Beginning in September, instead of being an optional feature, Campaign Budget Optimization will become a fixed default that can’t be turned off.
It's a significant change to how you allocate and control your ad budget. So this week, we're diving into what it all means, and what you need to do to be prepared for the change in September.
This week you'll discover:
- What is Campaign Budget Optimisation and how do you use it?
- How will the changes affect you and how you set up and manage your ad campaigns in future?
- What you need to do right now to prepare for the September switch over.
For full shownotes and details, go to https://lizmelville.com/022
To share your thoughts on the podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Or DM me on Messenger or Instagram
- Share this show on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally, and would love to give you a shout out on the show
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Right click here, and save as to download this episode to your computer
Connect with me on Social Media
Are you interested in learning more about Facebook Advertising? Visit me on the following channels: