This week I'm joined on Ads That Convert by Tiffany Lee Bymaster (aka Coach Glitter), to discuss her most successful launch ever…..which she ran completely LIVE!
Tiffany is amazing when it comes to making people comfortable with live video, and using it to amplify their brand. But she’s even more amazing at using Facebook Live during a launch.
This time, after being told by her mentor that she was getting too comfortable with the launch style she’d perfected, Tiffany decided to put it all out there using Facebook Live. The results were clear: her live launch outperformed everything she’s done to date!
Today we’ll be going deep behind the scenes for one of the most informative breakdown episodes out there on what makes a live launch so great, and how ads play a huge part in making it happen!
What You'll Discover:
- Why it's crucial to have an engaged audience versus just having a large following.
- The results of Tiffany’s very first live launch.
- Why changing the offer and the launch, changed the entire experience….for better!
- How ads fit into the live launch process
“If we’re still chasing likes, comments and numbers of followers, we’re not seeing the value of serving the right people”
“When your audience knows what to expect, it’s a dangerous place to be”
“How are you going to deliver a different experience to your audience?”
“Live video is the easiest way and the fastest way to create an engaged audience”
“You have to make it your own. You have to stand out. Otherwise you’re just copying what everybody else is doing”
“If you’re trying to please everybody, you’re pleasing nobody”
Join the Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!