In this episode, I’m joined by one of my very favourite people in the online space. My mentor, coach and client, James Wedmore.
If you’re not yet familiar with James, for 10 years he's taught entrepreneurs and online business owners how to leverage the power of online video and YouTube marketing to reach more people, share their message and convert more customers.
But in 2016, he made a massive shift to focus on a big gap missing in the marketplace: the mindset needed for entrepreneurship.
He launched a totally woo-woo podcast, the Mind Your Business Podcast and his signature program, Business By Design. Today he helps coaches, experts, content creators and authors not only to craft better marketing messages but also how to ditch the “hustle” mentality and create success from the inside out.
It was in 2016 that I joined Business By Design during one of James’ early launches of the program. Fast forward 2 years, and several launches later…..and in 2018 James had not one – but TWO – record breaking launches of BBD Both of which hit the 7 figure mark.
And that’s what we’re talking about today. Just how did he get from there to here?
So get comfortable, get ready to take notes, and listen in to this amazing interview!
In this week's episode you'll discover:
- The big mindset shifts that lead James to his biggest business success yet
- The secret weapon that every business owner has…but doesn't always use.
- How to approach a launch to make success inevitable
- How to overcome fear of Facebook ad spend, and why every business owner needs paid traffic.
- And much, much more!
Listen to the Mind Your Business Podcast: www.MindYourBusinessPodcast.com
Connect with James on Social Media:
To share your thoughts on the podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Or DM me on Messenger or Instagram
- Share this show on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally, and would love to give you a shout out on the show
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Right click here, and save as to download this episode to your computer
Connect with me on Social Media
Are you interested in learning more about Facebook Advertising? Visit me on the following channels: