Imagine feeling scared and worried about running Facebook ads only to find yourself spending five figures on ads, and generating $10,000pm in recurring revenue less than 12 months later!
That's exactly what healthy recipe creator, and founder of Plan To Nourish, Allison Hollinger did. When she first started using facebook ads, she was cautious and worried about what might happen. She was scared to take the risk.
But once she set her first ad spend budget, got her feet wet, tested things and tried again, the results were massive, and she quickly became a believer in using Facebook ads!
In this episode of Ads that convert, Allison and I are discussing her strategies, what she learned from Ads On Fire, how she applied it, and what happened as a result of her dedication, commitment and enjoyment of using ads in her launches! Tune in and be inspired to run your own mega successful launch!
What You'll Discover:
- Why Allison was fearful of Facebook ads to begin with.
- How she learned to trust the process to get started running them herself
- Starting off with a small budget and seeing big results!
- Figuring out the ad strategy that worked best for Allison’s membership business model.
Get on the waitlist for Ads On Fire!
Join my Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!