Welcome to the Copy That Converts edition of Ads That Convert!
I’m really excited to be joined by none other than Kate Dramis, copywriting specialist and coach! Kate both creates and teaches people how to write copy that converts, and today we’ll be talking about how to write ad copy that sells, without sounding conceited, and even with today’s policies restricting the language we’re allowed to use!
Kate also divulges her approach to writing copy, and why so many people struggle when writing about their own goods and services!
Get ready to learn some important tips about one of the most crucial skills in business!
What You'll Discover:
- Kate’s approach to writing ad copy
- The core promise of your launch
- What are you communicating? Do you need a story to do it?
- How do you tell a story in your ad without making it all about you?
- Communicating around ad policies
- What do you do when you get writer’s block?
- Top tips for writing ad copy that successfully converts!
“I’ve seen some really great ads that are 2 sentences”
“Getting clear on your message comes before you ever write a single word”
“What they hear in their head is not what’s coming out on paper”
“Everyone should know copywriting”
More From Kate:
Join the Facebook Community
To connect with me and share your thoughts on the podcast:
To help out the show:
- Subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally and would love to give you a shout out on the show! I love your feedback!