For most of us, there comes a point in our businesses where we want to use Facebook ads to reach more people faster. So ads almost become a necessity for many business owners.
But figuring it all out as you go along, is not the best way to learn, and can often lead to disastrous results! So this week, we're exploring what you need to know BEFORE you start running Facebook ads!
In this week's episode you'll discover:
- Why learning how to run ads “on the job” could be the worst approach to take
- The 3 key steps you must take BEFORE you dive into ads manager for the first time
- The little known, FREE Facebook resource that can teach you how to run your ads well
To share your thoughts on the podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Or DM me on Messenger or Instagram
- Share this show on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally, and would love to give you a shout out on the show
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Connect with me on Social Media
Are you interested in learning more about Facebook Advertising? Visit me on the following channels: