Ever laboured over setting up your Facebook ads, been ecstatic with joy when they get approved and are finally up and running……and then realise there's a typo in your ad? Or the ads are linked to the wrong landing page? Or your targeting or budget needs changing? Aaargh!
What do you do? Is it OK to just make changes to the ads…….or will it screw up what you've already set up? And if your ad is going gangbusters and you want to put more into your budget…..how do you do that without ruining your results?
That's exactly what we're looking at this week.
In this week's episode you'll discover:
- What happens to your ad behind the scenes when you make changes while it runs
- Which changes can you safely make…..and which are a bad idea!
- How to safely scale the budget on your ads….to get bigger and better results
- Simple hack for editing your ads that won't screw your results
Blog post by Jon Loomer – How to Edit a Facebook Page Post Ad & Retain Social Proof
To share your thoughts on the podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Or DM me on Messenger or Instagram
- Share this show on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally, and would love to give you a shout out on the show
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Right click here, and save as to download this episode to your computer
Connect with me on Social Media
Are you interested in learning more about Facebook Advertising? Visit me on the following channels: