I’m a little excited this week, as we’ve just kicked off my brand new BETA flagship program, where I’m working with a group of online course creators on the next launch of their offers.
I’m sharing all the ad strategies and plans I use to support multi million dollar launches. And bringing it to this program so that anyone can have a successful launch – no matter how big or small you want it to be
But there's one question that keeps coming up the group, as well as in other communities I’m in.
“HOW MUCH SHOULD I SPEND ON MY ADS?”
For the most part, I see people sticking a finger in the air and just ‘hoping’ that if they run them long enough, their ads will bring in the bacon. They don’t stop to make sure that the $200 budget they want to spend will actually deliver enough leads to turn into sales.
So today I’m going to walk you through my own simple process for figuring out EXACTLY what you need to spend on ads to hit your revenue goals. And it works. Every. Single. Time.
And I know that figures and calculations ain’t sexy! Some of you will already be reaching for the stop button! So I’ve created a super simple calculator for you that will work all this out for you.
You only need to pop in the price of your offer…..and how much revenue you want to make. The calculator will do the rest.
In this week's episode you'll discover:
- The 4 simple steps to confidently working out what you need to spend on ads to hit your revenue goals.
- How to stay in control of your ads while they're running, so you NEVER spend more than you make.
To share your thoughts on the podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Or DM me on Messenger or Instagram
- Share this show on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally, and would love to give you a shout out on the show
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Connect with me on Social Media
Are you interested in learning more about Facebook Advertising? Visit me on the following channels: