Today I’m going right back to basics on setting up a Facebook ad, with one of the first – and most important – decisions you need to make…..
“Which campaign objective should you choose?”
But as simple as it might sound, it's also a decision that I see soooo many people get wrong….and it can have a real impact on your campaign results.
So if you've ever boosted a post, and wondered why no-one is clicking on the links in it….you're about to discover why that is! (Clue, it's not Facebook's fault!)
Hit play, and let's dive into all the campaign objectives and which are the best fit for YOUR ads.
In this episode you'll hear:
- Why your campaign objective is CRUCIAL to the success of your ads
- The 3 categories of objective, and how they relate to your customer journey
- What the Facebook algorithm does behind the scenes to meet your chosen objective
- The additional factors you MUST consider in choosing the right campaign type
Thanks for being here!
To share your thoughts on the podcast:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Or DM me on Messenger or Instagram
- Share this show on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. I read each one personally, and would love to give you a shout out on the show
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Connect with me on Social Media
Are you interested in learning more about Facebook Advertising? Visit me on the following channels: